610 1 Ave NE, Calgary, Alberta, T2E 0B6, Canada
The Tudda family immigrated to Calgary in the summer of 1954. After observing how popular their traditional Italian cooking was amongst family and friends, they began thinking about opening their own restaurant. They opened a small pizzeria, which instantly became a huge success. Four tables turned into six, and before the family knew it there were line-ups out the door.