Located at 42 West 35th Street between 5th & 6th Ave. New York. NY 10001, we opened in 2002, the restaurant used to be part of the Gregorian hotel and was used for dining and banquets in the early 1900's. Built in 1903 and closed in the 1960's the present owners dug beneath the long covered and abused interior of the old hotel, envisioned its potential and brought it back to life.
42 W 35th St, New York City, New York, 10001, United States
Thu: 07:00 am - 12:00 am