In this competitive business world, it has become more challenging to promote your products and services and stand out in the competition. Digital marketing techniques like guest posting, blogging, SEO, PPC, and social media marketing are some of the most suitable ways to grow your business. Along with these, banner marketing is one of the pocket-friendly and effective marketing strategies to make your business noticeable and prominent.
To people’s knowledge, banner advertising is a form of digital marketing that is carried through creative ads known as banners. Advertising banners are defined as eye-catching and appealing rectangular ads that are more image-based than text stretched across the top, bottom, or sides of a website.
From promoting your brand to attracting your target traffic, and improving sales, advertising banners work wonders for your business. Despite so many benefits, businesses and marketers often avoid including them in their marketing strategy. However, it’s high time to change your perspective.
In this blog, we have mentioned benefits, personalization tips, and other things about advertising banners. So, without waiting anymore, let’s get started.
Benefits Of Advertising Banners
Incorporating advertising banners into your marketing strategy offers a whole host of benefits listed below.
1. Cost-effective Marketing Strategy
Compared to other marketing strategies, advertising banners are one of the most cost-effective ways to boost the online presence of your business. You can easily create and share them without breaking the bank. There are different online platforms that help you create appealing and user-engaging banners at the most reasonable prices.
2. Grow Brand Awareness
Every business whether small or large aim to boost brand awareness and get noticed by their potential customers. Posting banner ads on different websites can help you achieve your business goals in the best way possible.
These can make your brand familiar to people who’ve not even heard of your business.
3. Reach Target Audience
If you are interested to reach more customers, advertising banners can prove to be very beneficial. In case a potential customer finds your advertising banners interesting and engaging they will click on them and will be directed to the required page where they have to take a certain action like
- Buy a product
- Download something
- Fill the form
4. Measure Effectiveness
Digital marketing is a customer-driven and result-oriented process. Therefore, it makes sense to know whether your marketing strategies are effective or not.
Advertising banners help you monitor the number of customers who saw your ad and how many of them clicked on it.
You can use Google Analytics to track your website traffic and know the impact of your banner ads. Doing so can help you know what is working right for your business or what changes you can make in your strategy.
5. Long-Term & Flexible Alternative
The best thing about advertising banners is that they can be maintained for a longer time, eventually strengthening your brand.
Moreover, you can create banners in different formats and with various interactive elements. You have the flexibility to customize these banners to cater to your marketing needs.
How to Personalize Your Advertising Banners?
As already mentioned above, advertising banners offer you the flexibility to customize them as per your business needs and requirements. Some of the tips to customize your advertising banners are
- Create a visually-appealing and customer-driven banner to garner the attention of your customers.
- Use the most standard banner sizes. For instance, if it is a half-page banner, 300×600px is an appropriate size and for Leaderboard, 728×90px is better.
- Personalize your marketing banner with the company’s logo, slogan, value proposition, and CTA.
- Keep content and image as simple as possible.
- Don’t add more text on banners. Make your headline and body copy limited.
- If possible, use animations in your banners.
- Choose the right colors as per your subject. For instance, use green color for the health industry or pink for affection or love.
- Write highly-engaging and effective copy for your banner.
Factors To Consider When Creating Advertising Banners
When creating advertising banners, consider the following parameters.
- Business goals: Make sure to consider the purpose for which you need a banner.
- Budget: Before creating a banner, consider your budget and estimate how much you can spend to create a banner.
- Audience: This is one of the important factors to consider when creating a banner. You should know the audience for whom you are creating the ad banner. This ensures the success of the ad.
- Add CTA: The main purpose of advertising banners is that customers should click on them. Therefore, add a relevant and clickable CTA to garner attention.
Apart from the above, use the brand logo, a high-quality image, and readable text to create a perfect banner.